Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's been a while..

10 things you wish you could say to ten different people right now:
  1. I love you
  2. You're an amazing friend and I'm lucky to have you.
  3. Keep your nose in your own business.
  4. No, i do not like who you have become.
  5. Stay away from me.
  6. Stay away from her.
  7. Spineless fuck.
  8. I hate you, your friends hate you, i want to punch you in the face!
  9. Love how your like an older brother to me.
  10. I just wish you weren't such a dickhead.
9 Things people probably don't know about you:
  1. Im shy
  2. I worry that im somehow drifting away from friends or im annoying them to that extent.
  3. I dont mean to be a jerk to people. If i am being one please tell me.
  4. I think im sick...
  5. I listen to hip hop
  6. It feels like my head will explode if i sneeze.
  7. Im a huge sook.
  8. Im a romantic.
  9. I will never throw away certain items.
8 ways to win your heart:
  1. Dont be a bitch.
  2. Get in the good books with my best friends.
  3. Do things for me that you wouldn't do for others.
  4. Partake in my interests.
  5. Laugh when i tell a joke.
  6. Hate Matt Damon.
  7. Be honest and trustworthy.
  8. Mean it when you say "I love you" or don't say it at all.
7 awesome movies:
  1. Shawshank Redemption.
  2. Felon.
  3. Pirates of the Caribbean.
  4. Hook.
  5. Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.
  6. Howl's Moving Castle.
  7. Spirited Away.
6 things you do before you fall asleep:
  1. Shower.
  2. Pee.
  3. Turn lights off.
  4. Get into bed.
  5. Set my alarm.
  6. Say goodnight (to my Pa who is deceased).
5 people who mean a lot:
  1. Andrew - like a brother.
  2. Bianca - Girlfriend.
  3. Nadia - Sister.
  4. Larry - Bianca's brother.
  5. My Parents.
4 things you don't like:
  1. Two-faced Fucks.
  2. Olives
  3. Back stabbing.
  4. People who dont give a fuck.
3 things you like:
  1. Making people happy.
  2. Food.
  3. Sex (what? i would be lying if i said i didn't).
2 things you want to do before you die:
  1. Visit Tokyo, Canada, Fiji and all of Europe.
  2. Get married and have 3 kids.
1 confession:
  1. I hate being alone.

1 comment:

  1. "8 ways to win your heart:
    Hate Matt Damon."

    AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH !
    That made me laugh so much.
    Also, I like how some of your answers match mine (: We think alike so often.

    ReplyDelete