Monday, August 23, 2010

The start to something new.

Hey all!
So basically this is my very first ever blog. It probably will not be the greatest one ever but i just feel that sometimes i want to write anything and everything that comes to mind.
Ill try and make it interesting for a lot of you to read, but i wouldn't expect a medal winning blog from me =]
So! Ill start off by writing about myself, don't worry i won't go into too much detail haha.

Firstly my name is Michael Dean Rye.
I am 20 years of age on the 16th of September. Yes that makes me a Virgo.
I believe i have an odd case of OCD. I cannot stand being in a dirty house that is not my own and feel the need to just clean up to make myself feel better and not responsible for the mess. But, however, I can quite happily have a messy room and not care at all.
I drive a Mitsubishi Lancer CE 2000 1.8Ltr 5 speed manual. She is a beast and a half but often gives me the shits.

I'm a friendly person the majority of the time. And 99% of the time i will become an instant friend of yours if you don't say something that would make me feel like your a dickhead or an idiot. But, that would be quite hard to do so no need to worry about it at all =]

I live in Willunga. It's a small town South of Adelaide, South Australia.
I do enjoy living here. Even though the most exciting thing to do here is watch the oldies play bowls. But i have never been to a more peaceful town, ever. Everyone here is just so friendly and happy all the time. A big part of me loving living here would have to be the Almond Blossom trees. I know they are pink, but i do not care. They are just so.. I don't really know how to put it to be honest. They just make me feel like there isn't a care in the world and i could spend hours just watching them dance in the wind.

Well that's all i can really think of at the moment. But i will definitely get back to everyone soon enough.

Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment