Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wanting to feel that feeling again.

I have been missing the feel of the crowd, the feeling of screaming and singing at the top of my lungs in front of strangers and my friends. I miss being in a band so much.
I miss the fact that i could just let loose on stage and not have a care in the world. The feeling of being on stage is basically indescribable. The closest i could get to describing it would be floating on air and thinking your invincible. It's just so amazing..
I want to feel that all again. I want to have another band. But i don't believe i could find anyone willing to put 110% into it. I want to be able to play the music i love listening to.

To fill this empty space where the feeling once was i am writing new material. Keeping it locked away for a rainy day. Like today. So i have started to write more songs on Piano and Guitar. I am hoping i will be able to record them soon enough and get it out there. I DO NOT want fame, i just want to get my music out there and be heard and recognised with what i can do, not only with my voice but with my hands.
After saying that, i am now going to play piano and fit the lyrics i wrote to the new song i have made.

Wish me luck.
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment