Sunday, October 17, 2010

Change;

There are a few changes in my life about to happen.

One of my best friends is about to have a child.
A little boy. I will be uncle Mikey..
It's strange to think it could have been the other way around.
I could have been the dad already, i could have had my life planned out.
Sometimes i wish it did happen. Sometimes I'm glad it didn't.

I have a stable job that is paying all my debts.
Soon i will be debt free for the first time in 3 years..
It's the best feeling to be almost debt free.. imagine how its going to be when i am debt free.. I believe it will be insane. I will be the happiest i have been in a long time.

20 already, next year ill be 21.
Oddly scary but exciting at the same time.
I don't know what it will be like.. But i believe I'm ready for it all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment