Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 4 - Your favorite photograph of your best friend;

I know she is going to hate me for this, 
but this is my favourite picture of her by far.
Even though she was parro, it was quite funny indeed!

Bianca;
You are my best friend.
We always spend every minute alone, together.
You are my shining star and help me through a lot of the
shit i have to go through and i am grateful for it.
I really am. I love you so much.
I cannot say that i have another best friend.. but.. that is a lie..

There is one more.. Even thought i do not see him much anymore..
Andrew Hill;

He has always been like a brother to me.
Forever since i can remember.
I will never forget you andrew, you will always be a
brother to me no matter what happens.
Always my best friend.
Always be there for me even if it is over facebook because we both
work too much now =]
i love you dude. always, as a brother, as a friend.. thankyou for everything you have taught me and thankyou for supporting me through the roughest times.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could remember more of that night. I'm sorry I was a pain in the butt and made you drive so ridiculously slow.

    I'm super duper glad you put Andrew up (: You definitely need to make more time to see him ! You guys should definitely spend a whole weekend getting messy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh trust me we will as soon as we both have time off haha

    ReplyDelete