Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weird...

Okay so for the first time ever,
I actually WANT to go to work tomorrow.
I feel sick from my dinner because it was cooked shitty,
which is a first from the Middle Pub in Willunga.
Usually they do awesome meals.
Not tonight, tonight was shit and made me
feel like crap house.

I had 2 beers and it didn't really help.
I believe I'm changing my life around.
I'm actually wanting to work out and get fit.
I don't feel like drinking after work everyday anymore.
If so i have 2 or 3 and that's it until the weekend.
But most of all I'm wanting to work.

I dunno, maybe its the whole "i want to get
a full - time job" way of thinking..
Or maybe I'm just growing up.
Even though it's weird, 
i do like it.. A lot.

It makes me feel more like a man
than a 20 year old male who is working.
I feel grown up, i feel as though i am
taking responsibility for all my actions
and i am accepting all the responsibility that
is given to me, work wise and through life.

All I'm hoping for is to be better by tomorrow so i can work.

No comments:

Post a Comment